Monday, June 17, 2013

Extended Honeymoon!!

After a stressful month of May--quitting my job and wrapping up work (me), wrapping up a project (Z), finalizing our wedding, getting married (!!) and packing up our apartment, Z and I are livin' the dream. Really. We're traveling around the world. Literally.

Until we have a home again and I can begin to explore whatever city we land in (an unknown at this point), this blog will serve to document our adventures. More to come, but to preview what's in store: We started in Kaua'i, which we loved. From the hiking to the laid-back culture, Kaua'i was our favorite of the Hawaii Islands we visited. For us, Maui was nothing special, and Honolulu on O'ahu has been a great city to spend a couple of days in. We've enjoyed Pearl Harbor and have found lots of good eats at hole-in-the-wall spots.

Until the next post, here's one of my favorite pics from our travels so far.

Before a day of boating and snorkeling on Kaua'i's Na Pali Coast

1 comment: