Monday, December 19, 2011

Skyline view


This is one of my favorite views of the city skyline. I took it yesterday on the Kinzie Street Bridge, near the East Bank Club. In warmer weather, I often see wedding parties on this bridge, stopping traffic as a photographer tries to get the perfect shot.

Cityscape Bar in the nearby Holiday Inn across from the Merchandise Mart also offers a beautiful and climate-controlled view of the skyline.

What are some of your favorite views of the Chicago skyline?

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful view. It is fast becoming one of my favorite views. One of my favorite views is on the south-most part of North Beach, near the public chess-playing area. You have the view of LSD, the Drake hotel and the entire skyline reflected off the waters.

    - the BF

    ReplyDelete